Friday, December 7, 2007

Parkway TT

So, recently there was some hype about possibly doing an underground event in Crofton. And why not? Everyone knows Crofton is filled with the most bicycle friendly, caring, interested, noble people on the face of the planet.

I've also got a bridge to sell you.

But none the less, we want to put on a show. And given we have the perfect loop for a TT I say we do it. Two weeks ago I did my fastest lap ever, 8:17. The outer loop is 3.42 miles around; thats 24.94 mph. I say one day for a shop ride we all warm up, the rip around the PWY hells bells.

If you are a rider and aren't motivated by that then here's this: (otherwise skip down)

If you cant beat MY time YOU SUCK!

So let me know what you think, Bicyclexc@gmail.com or stop in. We could have trophys, and swag and a band......and......

I'm really pumped for March.

No comments: